Welcome to our Knowledge Base
How do I Top up BSV into my Centbee wallet?
There are a variety of ways to load BSV into your wallet:
1. Ask a friend who has the Centbee wallet to send some BSV to your Centbee wallet. If they have your mobile phone number, they can simply select your name from their Contacts list to send you BSV.
2. Click on the ‘RECEIVE’ icon on the Centbee wallet home screen to get your BSV address or QR code. Share that address with a friend and they’ll easily be able to send you BSV from their BSV wallet.
3. Exchange any of your existing cryptocurrency into BSV via a reputable cryptocurrency exchange and send it to your Centbee wallet address.
4. Buy BSV directly from a reputable cryptocurrency exchange, then send it to your Centbee wallet address. Here is a list of Crypto-Exchanges that can currently assist you to buy or exchange BSV.
IMPORTANT: The list below does not constitute an endorsement of any of the cryptocurrency exchanges. Fabrik, Coinify VALR & more.
5. You can now top-up your Centbee Wallet with BSV directly in-app through your bank account. Bank account transfers are completely safe and secure and are powered by Ozow. Currently only available in South Africa. Enter your Profile details for KYC before purchasing BSV Click “Top up” on the Wallet Menu Select the “Bank Transfer” option Enter any amount from R20 Click “NEXT” Select your bank and enter your banking credentials Approve the transaction in your banking app. BSV is instantly loaded onto your Centbee wallet.
7. We rely on integrations with various payment processors to complete your purchase of BSV. If you purchased from a credit or debit card via Coinify, it is possible that the authorization from your credit / debit card was not approved by your bank. Please check that you received and responded to any One-Time-PIN or payment confirmation required by your card company. Please also check with your card company whether they have declined the purchase transaction.